Facilities at Calangute Grande, Calangute
- Bath tub (in suites only)
- Laundry service
- 24 hours hot and cold shower
- Mini bars in all rooms (chargeable)
- Cable TV
- Fully air-conditioned rooms
- Attached bathrooms
- Eco friendly
- Tea or coffee makers
- RO filter water available
- Locker facility in each room
Why choose Calangute Grande, Calangute?
- Multi-cuisine restaurant
- Lounge Bar
Whether you are looking for a leisurely vacation, or adventure or a luxurious retreat, Calangute Grande has it all. Located on the western coastline of North Goa, this 3-star boutique hotel combines spacious, aesthetically designed rooms with Goan culture. It is a melting pot of Goan handicrafts, furniture, and modern day amenities. Calangute Grande offers guests the opportunity to tickle their taste buds at restaurants, enjoy at shacks, pubs, have an exciting time through adventure sports, learn about the local art and craft, and much more. You can also unwind at the pool area, go for some invigorating Ayurvedic therapy or get some “me time” at the coffee shop here.
Calangute Grande: Location
The hotel is near New Poriat Football Ground, Maddo Vaddo in Calangute. It is 1.5km from Calangute beach, 2.2km from Baga beach and 8.7km from Mapusa Town. Other popular attractions near the property are Fort Aguada, Chapora Fort, and Tibetan Market. Calangute Grande is 45 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from Panaji.
Calangute Grande: More about rooms and Amenities
Calangute Grande has five different kinds of accommodation to offer – Deluxe, Executive Deluxe, Suites, Honeymoon suites, and Executive Suites. All rooms are spacious and lavishly furnished, with comfy furniture, and all modern facilities. They also come with double beds with 10 inch jacket mattress to let you sleep peacefully and wake up refreshed.
- Hotel amenities – There is a huge swimming pool with sun beds for you to take a dip, sunbathe or just relax in. A well stocked bar lets you sip on your favorite spirit and the multi-cuisine restaurant will delight a foodie. The coffee shop is a place where you can simply cuddle with a book and a cup of coffee or have a cozy chat with your friends or family. Other facilities include room service, lifts, 24 hours backup generator, and pick up and drop off facility (chargeable).
- There is a mini balcony in the deluxe room, extra large balcony in the executive deluxe room and executive suites.
- The suites (including honeymoon suites) located on the top floor of the hotel, come with an expansive living room, a king size bed, 2 split ACs and 2 LCD TVs, pantry area, and a large sit out balcony.
- There are many recreational options near the hotel like scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, and paragliding.
- Wi-fi access is available on request and at special rate.
Calangute Grande: Dining
The special feature of Diners, at the kitchen by Calangute Grande, is that they emphasize on concocting classic dishes using seasonal produce. The following maybe noted too:
• The restaurant has a special menu for kids which include traditional favorites. They can also prepare smaller versions of dishes from the main menu.
• They also provide vegetarian options.
• They also provide picnic hampers to guests who want to explore the surroundings and enjoy in the open area.
• Traditional afternoon cream tea is available between 3 to 5pm every day.
Calangute Grande: Bookings
Calangute Grande has various price plans for the different types of rooms, so you can choose from – European Plan, Continental Plan, American Plan and Modified American Plan. Online booking is available.
Tariff for Deluxe Room – per night rate from 4th January 2015 to March 2016 in INR
4th Jan – 31st Mar & 1st Oct – 20th Dec: EP – 7000; CP – 8400; MAP – 11,200; AP – 14000
1st April – 30th Sept: EP – 5040; CP – 6160; MAP – 8400; AP – 9800
21st Dec – 3rd Jan: EP – 20,000; CP – 25,000; MAP – 30,000; AP – 35,000
Tariff for Suites Room – per night rate from 4th January 2015 to March 2016 in INR
4th Jan – 31st Mar & 1st Oct – 20th Dec: EP – 8400; CP – 11,200; MAP – 14,000; AP – 16,800
1st April – 30th Sept: EP – 6440; CP – 7560; MAP – 9800; AP – 11,200
21st Dec – 3rd Jan: EP – 30,000; CP – 35,000; MAP – 40,000; AP – 45,000
Don’t forget to check the best rates offered by our website for this property for the dates of your choice. You can choose from a large variety of budget, luxury, and five-star hotels and resorts at the best prices at our website. So go ahead and click the ‘Check Rates’ button! Please note that the rates and offers are subject to changes as per the hotel’s discretion.
Disclaimer: To know exact rates, please make a search for the dates of your travel. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Post a comment
CHECK-IN TIME: 2 P.M. / CHECK-OUT TIME: 11 A.M.