Why choose Casa Baga?
- Close proximity to the bars, shops, and restaurants
- Sports bar equipped with pool table, big screen TV and flexible seating
Baga in North Goa is well known for its long sandy beaches, exciting shacks, and a party ambience, which attracts many tourists from all over. Casa Baga is the only boutique resort on this stretch of coastline. It lies right next to the beach, which makes it easy for guests to go for a sea side stroll or savor the beauty of sunsets, whenever they please. Shops, bars and restaurants are also within walking distance from Casa Baga. You can feel invigorated at the spa, chill out at the swimming pool with a refreshing drink, or hire a taxi or scooter and head out for sightseeing.
Casa Baga: Location
Casa Baga is situated in Saunta Vaddo in Bardez, Goa and is within walking distance from Baga beach. It is also close to Calangute beach and Calangute bus stand. It is about 15km from the nearest railway station Thivim and around 22km from Dabolim Airport.
Casa Baga: More about rooms and Amenities
This resort offers 23 rooms that have in-room amenities such as The resort comprises of 24 luxurious, individually- designed rooms. There is a distinct Balinese feel in the rooms which have been fitted with all modern amenities and comfortable furniture to make your stay pleasant and relaxing. Many rooms come with private sit outs and verandahs from where you can cherish the beauty of nature or indulge in a cozy chat with your friends and family. Some rooms have four poster beds to revive that classic vintage atmosphere. All accommodations have spacious, modern bathrooms.
• Hotel facilities – the swimming pool comes with a swim- up bar, which lets you enjoy your favorite cocktail while you are cooling off. The guests can also go to the hotel spa for a rejuvenating massage that will ease away daily worries. Laundry service is available to take care of your clothes. The hotel can arrange for sightseeing tours if required or also help in hiring taxis and scooters.
• Room facilities – Cable TV is available in each room and mini bars are provided in deluxe rooms.
• Internet can be accessed on request and free Wi-fi is available in select areas.
• The Sports Bar of the resort is a delightful place for sports enthusiasts. It has a pool table, a big screen TV, and flexible seating for watching a cricket or football match in a perfect ambiance. You can enjoy the game and support your team with a range of fine spirits.
Casa Baga: Dining
The Lotus Pond Restaurant on the resort premise, offers a variety of Goan, seafood, and international cuisine. It is set beneath Balinese style pagodas and sets the mood for a romantic candlelit dinner.
Casa Baga: Bookings
In summer or monsoon, non-refundable rates can vary from INR 2,800 to INR 5,600 per night, depending on the type of room you choose. Best available rates can range from INR 3,000 to INR 6,000 per night. In winters, rates might be between INR 10,000 and INR 12,000 approximately.
We offer the best possible rates for any hotel in Goa, so go ahead and search the best offers for this hotel or any other property and book your stay with us right away. Please note that the rates and offers are subject to changes as per the hotel’s discretion.
Disclaimer: To know exact rates, please make a search for the dates of your travel. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Post a comment
CHECK-IN TIME: 2 P.M. / CHECK-OUT TIME: 11 A.M.